- You complained: “I am too busy to spend time talking with my mum!”. Just because the time that you should spend for your mum, family, was used by you to spend on games, internet, facebook etc.
- You complained: “One day is just too short, ibarely can do anything!”. It’s just because you did not organise your timetable well. Just because you still spent time for sleeping until middle of the day at weekend, and spent whole night to finish your fav. comic.
- You complained: “I’m useless, i have never done whatever i want to do!”. It’s just because you haven’t truly believed in yourself and because you haven’t put enough effort to achieve the success.
- You complained: “I am not lucky at all!”. It’s just because for you, luck is something big instead of such an simple thing like having a family with good siblings, being able to attend school, being able to hang out with your friends,…
- You complained: “Why does everybody hate me and stay away from me?”. It’s because of what you have done. You tried to show off just to satisfy yourself, you haven’t thought for the others.
- You complained: “I haven’t found my right partner yet!”. It’s because you are expecting for your ideal guy/girl to appear instead of openning your heart and cherish people who are really staying by your side, caringfor you and loving you secretly. It’s because you only know to stand there and wait for someone to come to you instead of finding the right one for you.
- You complained: “Noone could understand me!”. It’s because you didn’t share your feelings, your thoughts to someone else so that he/she can understand the person you are. It’s because you don’t even understand yourself well and neither do the others.
- You complained: “Life is so boring!”. It’s because you were trying to hide your feelings by negative shadow. It’s because you haven’t realized that being lived is such a precious thing.
Complaining doesn’t help your life to be better or be able to get what you want. Do smile with what you are having, do what you are planning to achieve. Let’s the happiness stay in your heart.
[Credit: online source]